Wednesday

Chris Brisson's 37 Days To Clean Credit

My site could be banned at any moment.

37 Days To Clean Credit

Yes, I know this sounds crazy ...but
the reason I say is simple:

----------------
THIS INFORMATION COULD BRING THE CREDIT
REPAIR INDUSTRY TO ITS KNEES!
----------------

You can see for yourself here:
Before you go there, you should know this
information is pure gold to the credit repair
companies.

Heck, they make millions doing what you
can for free.

People like you and me deserve this information.
And if the credit repair industry wants to ban
my site, that PROVES that these secrets are the
real deal. (Why else would they want to keep
this information from us?)

Anyway - here's the site that everyone's talking
about. It's not joke. People call me the "good guy"
and *them* the bad guys.

Talk soon,

Chris Brisson

P.S. I really *did* get an email from a credit
repair expert telling me they are going to ban
my site because they don't want the info being
leaked out to folks like us. If you want to see
what all the fuss is about, I'd go to the site
now. It might not be there tomorrow.

Here it is again:

No comments:

Post a Comment